Saturday, May 12, 2007

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Well I just dragged my ass out of bed so without further ado, LET'S ROLL!!!!!


For the Southpark fans out there here is their hit video for the chartbusting song-Shut your f****** face uncle f*****!!!

Jane Fonda has a little fun with Stephen Colbert!!

This is gross!!!!! NSFW!!!!

Talk about some fiddle skills!!!


Can Someone please explain to me, what the hell is up with Japanese TV???

For Mothers Day, the Ten worst Movie Moms!!

WTF????????

Play Child eater!!

Or you can try Bush Bash!!!

One more, play Plupon and try to add up to ten using 3 numbers!!


Here is some breaking news about-Necrobeastiality????

I guess these two were dying to see the fianle of Lost!!


How about a little pron to finish??NSFW!!!!!

Here is a little Angela Taylor!!

Tig Bitties!!!

Behold the Screaming Rider!!

With That I hope all you moms out there have a great day tommorrow!!!

See Ya next week!
Daveyboy
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!