Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday's Tidbits

Use your mind to play a game. But not in the way you normally would. New toys read brain waves.


This is wild. A Jeep goes fully submerged in water.


An accounting of daily gun deaths.


When is it time to buy a new computer? Pretty funny for the technical people.


Strange. The top five creepiest robot clones. The #1 robot Jules is so life-like looking it is too freaky.


Wow are there some doozies in here. Do you have Barophobia - a fear of gravity? How about Eleutherophobia - Fear of freedom. Or maybe you have Judeophobia - Fear of Jews. Check your fears here at phobia-fear-release.com


While we are exploring your fears, how healthy are you?


I am in a medical mood so I bring you my pain killer addictions.com


Morgue staff found dead man very much alive.


Some odd ways for your life to end. Top 10 strangest deaths.


That is it for today. Our weekend guy Daveyboy has told me he will put a column together for tomorrow. So unless he fails me I will be back Thursday. If not I will put something up for Wednesday.


See ya. Peace. Hoot23
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!