Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gone Fishin

Ok , Here's the short version of it :

I have been fishing about 25 times in my life and have NEVER caught a fish . It wasnt for a lack of trying but I just never seems to catch anything except a buzz ...until last night .

We headed out of Branford Harbor around 6:30 and headed for the Branford Beacon , where the fish were supposed to be jumping on the boat , or so they said . After about 35 minutes there we headed for the Thimble Islands in search of Stripers & Blues. We dropped anchor at the mouth of the harbor and cracked the beer and waited . Now I am anxious to catch something so every 3 or 4 minutes I check my bait and there's nothing ( I know your not supposed to but I was anxious so go screw) and finally I get a bite . I pull the rod up to 12 o clock like I was told and I start reeling , It was a very cool rush to finally have a fish on my line . So my buddy gets the net out and scoops up one of these babies ....




It definatley wasnt the most attractive fish but fuck it , It was a fish . We got it off the hook and let it go back in the water. The only other fish that was caught was a Striper by another guy but considering there were 5 guys and only 2 of us caught something I thought I did pretty well . ( I actually had another really big one surface on my line then spit the hook but I cant brag about that one)

I "hooked" and want to go again tommorow !


Here we go .....


Guess The Ugly Celebrity Kid: The game where you guess which Hollywood star produced each repulsive piece of offspring


The excavation of Tulsa's buried car time capsule had to be delayed due to giant puddles, HAZMAT !!!


Long before gay pop artists like Queen, Elton John, or Judas Priest were even around, Jimmy and the Gaytones were blowing everyone (away).


A group of co-workers got together after work and choreographed a fun video to the song 'Flagpole Sitta' by Harvey Danger ..This is So Good it gave me goosebumps !


Jennifer Hurt ...yes you do .( NSFW)


65 East 125th Street, Harlem. Nine striking photographs from 1977 to 2006.


Mock Draft: The Top 11 Movie Basketball Players of All Time


Shuffle - The first one to knock the opposition's balls off the board wins.
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!