Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hoot's Thursday Things

Hey now.

I received this in an email from a friend and I agree that this is a very good point!

Subject: Urine Testing

Like a lot of folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass, and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

Please pass on if you agree.


Onto the goodies.


This guy loves his Lego bricks in a freakish way. He has some interesting art pieces.


The greatest car stunt ever!


Instant buzz. Just add water.......to the powdered alcohol that is!


A whole lot of Kyla Cole. Mmmm!!! (NSFW)


How fucking dumb can this moron be??? A truck driver whose rig was 6 inches too tall for the Lincoln Tunnel drove its entire 1.5-mile length, peeling the trailer's roof completely and ripping off decorative ceiling tiles.


Play a bit of Gold Miner


Well look at this. That ass wipe of a judge who is suing the dry cleaners for $67 million has a heart after all. He is now only asking for $54 million from the owners. What a fuckhead this guy is!!!


Have you ever wondered how to catch a snapalope? Check out the guide at Snapalope Hunting Association of America.


Man drinks energy shake. Energy shake causes man to have a 3 day erection. Man sues drink maker. What a country we live in!







I need to get one of these Flowboards to fill my snowboarding fix in the summer.


This is for the parents out there who are home with their kids during the summer months. Free Summer Movies for Kids


Have you been wondering just what you have been up to? Do you think there are secrets in your past? Do you fear there are compromising pictures of you out there? Well then do a background check on yourself!


That is enough from me.


Peace. Hoot23
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!