Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks to a handful

The 1st annual Daily Column Texas Hold Em Tournament went off without a hitch ...and without many actual DC members . The turnout was pretty good (about 17 people) but I could hardly call it a DC event based on the fact the there were 2 forum members ( Boogie & myself ) in it and the rest of the people were just friends of ours due to the fact that these DC events always fall apart when dependng on an internet site to make something a sucess .

I got my balls broken for a while about the date of this thing . The ballbreakers in the forums kept dropping wise ass comments about me not setting a date and so on but what happens when I do try and put something together that will bring alot of normal people who probably will never meet each other unless something like this happens ....no one shows , AS USUAL !

But like I said it was a good time had by all and I dont want to hear one person in the forums today give me the ole " Well if you have another one I'll be there " cause I'll ban you for the day if you do !!@##$$



Let's get rockin .....


How it looks like when a 747 lands over your head


Here's the "Downer of the Day " - 75 percent of people ejected from their vehicles die. Seat belts offer the best protection against ejection. Airbags are a supplement, not a substitute.


Anand Agarawala presents BumpTop, a fresh user interface that takes the usual desktop metaphor to a glorious, 3D extreme.


You won't see it advertised anywhere, but AT&T has introduced a $10 monthly DSL plan as part of concessions to FCC over recent mergers


It's kind of like Google Earth vs. the entire galaxy


Vatican issues a set of 10 Commandments for drivers, telling motorists not to kill, not to drink and drive, and to pray for the strength not to flip off the schmuck who just cut you off while going slow in the left lane


George Bush had his watch stolen from his wrist during a visit to Albania, w/video.


Average worker wastes 90 minutes each working day on the Web. Daily Column members smash that to prove they are way above average ...suck it !


If Bob Barker had taken Sopranos creator David Chase's advice on how to end his run on The Price is Right, it would have gone a little something like this...


...as I was walking past the stores on my way back to the car, I noticed a large sale sign proclaiming, "Everything Must Go!" This was prophetic, for my colon informed me with a sudden violent cramp and a wet, squeaky fart that everything was indeed about to go.


Britney spears having yet another near nipple slip ...this one is a close call


NSFW - Selena's ass is so amazingly mind-boggling that even the polar bear has been rendered motionless due to the sight of its amazing exquisiteness
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!