Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hoot's Thursday Things

Hey now!


Play the classic game Simon online.


This is pretty cool. Drawn mainly from the collections of the National Library of Medicine, Dream Anatomy shows off the anatomical imagination in some of its most astonishing incarnations, from 1500 to the present.


Vegas housekeeper about had it with finding dead people in rooms every morning.


A little Addiction Solitaire


Strange customs in China getting the kibosh before the Olympics next year. No more crispy duck served at toilets. ...WTF! I need my quack as I crap!!


Revenge of Stickmen


For any men who have hairy backs, fear no more. The Man Groomer


In another shining example of bad parenting I present: 3-Year-Old Shoots 6-Year-Old. Police say man stored gun behind stove.


I am going to end today with something Daveyboy, our weekend guy, touched on last Saturday. He talked a bit about the Grateful Dead and the main man Jerry Garcia. It was twelve years ago today that the fat man passed on to another place. For me it is hard to believe that much time has already gone by. Feels like it was just a few years ago that I was going to concerts with a lot of good friends and having such a blast. I actually first met Daveyboy at my second Dead show in 1988 up at the SPAC in Saratoga Springs, New York. Oh the memories. Anyhow I know he is missed by me and thousands of other people out there. As I always say "Where are you Jerry???"


News coverage of Jerry's death 12 years ago.



Jerry Garcia Band with How Sweet It Is



Jerry Garcia Tribute Video



Peace. Hoot23
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!