Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Junk

Not much to report today so instead of wasting my time & your time , Let's cut all this bullshit out and get right to it...ok ?


Here we go ....

Escape for this Island ....If you can .


There is no way this could go on anywhere around here so I wonder where these guys live , It's Lickin Chicks .


It's the new and improved Death Predictor . Post yours in the forums today .


Go ahead and tell me Howard Stern is funny after watching this ....I dare you too .


Misheard Lyrics - Potato wave Icee dems brown the runway indeed.


A follow up from last weeks Man vs Kids , It's Man vs Kids 2 . ( Leandro & me think this is hysterical )


Authetic or Fake , You decide . UFO Dominican Republic


George Bush is concerned about our borders in this press conference .


Quite possibly the most embarrassing live performance you'll ever see... here is former child-actor Corey Feldman performing an original song called "Honesty" on Muchmusic back in 1993. Don't say I didn't warn you


A 'Price is Right' montage of the best bouncing boobie footage.


Kim Kardashian's Booty Needs It’s Own Zip Code
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!