Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hoot's Thursday Things

Well that was one helluva snowstorm we got slammed with here in Connecticut. I would say I had anywhere from 18 inches to two feet of snow outside my house in Branford.

It has been a long time since we had that kind of snow totals. I seem to remember always getting storms like that when I was a kid.

A picture of my car before I cleaned it off.







I saw FastCast post this one in the forums. I also saw it on Jimmy Kimmel the other night so they both get credit.

Streaker Fail. Haha!!!






Weather Driving You Nuts? Wthr.in Is A Quick Way To Keep Updated






The mass animal deaths in the past few weeks are nothing new. It has happened before. Shocking Mass Animal Deaths Around The World






Top 10 Weird X-Ray Images






A Frenchman protecting your secrets. Yes, seriously.






How ironic is this? Major Record Labels Forced to Pay $45M USD for Pirating Music






WTF??? Cindy Jacobs Thinks Gay Soldiers Are to Blame for All the Dead Animals






HOW TO make a motorcycle out of cigarette lighters






This is pretty cool!







Pretty Funny







That is all.

See ya. Peace. Hoot23
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!