Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Ramblings

I thought RANT WEEK went great , lots of good stuff and lots of activity in the forums . I think we will plan another one very shortly ...Stay Tuned !!



If you didnt know already , MUBARAK IS LARGE !!




So large he has his name in his pinstripes of his suit , Now that's god damn straight BALLIN !! It's just Gangster. I see now why Mubarak didn’t want to leave office. “Egypt doesn’t need democracy. What Egypt needs is for me to stay in power so I can keep up with my hectic blow job and suit tailoring schedule.”


From the immortal words of Mel Brooks "It's good to be the king "






Here we go .....



The countdown begins: only 27 more days until Giant Pink Japanese Penis Day!





SirusXM to launch station devoted to Charlie Sheen




The most perfect article EVER posted on this site ....."The authors of the study recommend that men stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day."





15 Sci-Fi Movies Your Girlfriend Will Love





AWESOME STUFF !!






The Daily Superpower - Superpowers are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.





The Ten Greatest Female Celebrity Burping Videos . What? Female celebrities have to burp, too, you know.





Hello...Is it me you're looking for?





Ok , See ya tomorrow !
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!