Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hoot's Thursday Things

Hello everyone!!!




I want to start with a favor. A friend of mine asked me if I could help out a friend of hers. If you live here in Connecticut you may have heard about the MyTV9 Star contest. This is the second year they are holding it. Anyway my friend asked if we could help out one of the finalists. Go here: MyTV9 Star Contest and vote for Phylicia Slocum. Thanks for helping!!!






This is very cool and useful. Verbally Turns the iPad Into A Useful Speech Impediment Aid For The Disabled






This guys is always up to something. Sir Richard Branson Takes on Ocean Exploration With Virgin Oceanic






Hey I think she is staring at you! Woman Unable To Close Her Eyes For 6 Years






Ten Rules for Being Human






If you don't have a horse what do you do? Train a cow!!!






If anyone out there wants to pay me money to do this get in touch! Corporate Sponsorship of Homes






15 Web Alternatives
to Popular Desktop Software





Freaky Goes to Time Square NYC










See ya. Peace. Hoot23
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!