Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Stupid Stuff

This got posted below for some reason , So im reposting it now ??





Let me just start off by admitting that I hate foosball. Mostly because I’m not good at it. It’s a lot easier to hate things that I’m not completely dominating. But I also hate it because it’s boring and always loses when I’m given the choice between itself, pool, or ping pong. The other two options are always better. I can’t say that I’m surprised that foosball is played professionally or that lames take it super seriously, but I gotta say that I wasn’t expecting “zone defenses” and TWO commentators on this video. Two. You got a play-by-play guy AND a color guy? That’s big time, foosball.

But more than anything I’m just left underwhelmed here. If you’re gonna talk about playing zone and how great these guys are, your sport better have something exciting about it too. I mean the guys are good and can pass to themselves and all that shit while I’m sure most people generally just slap the ball as hard they can like I do, but in no way am I like blown away by their skills. They’re not Forrest Gump playing ping pong against the Chinese. Seem like just some regular guys with drinking problems whose friends happen to have tables in their basement. Foosball sucks.

PS – Nice gloves.





Here we go ....



The Paul Reiser Show Has Been Canceled After Two Episodes




If The Internet Disappeared: Staying Off The Grid




17 Attorneys General Try to Stop Snoop Dogg's Kiddie Malt Liquor

"Calling it a 'binge-in-a-can' (note to attorney generals: this term is a marketing goldmine, not a deterrent), Maryland Attorney General Douglas F. Gansler accused the Pabst Brewing Co. of knowingly targeting youth with its (radical, '70s-inspired) packaging and (totally delicious-sounding) fruity flavors like strawberry lemonade and raspberry watermelon."





How To Prepare A Romantic Meal because bitches love that romantic shit. Just pretend, fool.





Novel First Sentences, The Website
And on the opposite end of the spectrum, here we have Novel Last Sentences..





8 Tiny Numbers That Secretly Rule The Universe





Over Or Under: The Great Toilet Paper Debate
Everything you could have ever possibly wanted to know about toilet paper, but were to busy wondering why we weren't using three seashells yet to ask.


Music Break ...

Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!