Friday, September 9, 2011

Frozen in Time




This is crazy but did you know that up on Mt Everest they have people who have died still up there and the hikers use them as markers we they are climbing up the trails ?? website shows you the pics of just some of thesepeople , mostly skiers, who have died and are still lying exactly how they died . The Pic above is just one of these bodies .

Let me tell you that If I was stupid enough to try and climb up the damn thing and died doing it , MARTYR MY ASS and worship my frozen bones as you hike by me . I was the dumbass who actually thought it was a good idea to keep going after I saw the dozen dead frozen bodies along the way so I got what I deserved .

FROZEN RICH RULES !!!




Here we go ......


The 18 Ugliest Photos of (Usually Hot) Famous Chicks




Spacelab Revisited: Huge Defunct Satellite to Plunge to Earth Soon, NASA Says




Hacked TV remote will auto-mute Snooki









iFakeText.com
Now you, yes you, can make your very own iPhone text message screen shots that say anything you could possibly want which also means you should never trust any that you see online ever again!




Lessons In Manhood From The Ultimate Man Movie, Scarface
. Also, do lots of drugs and go out in a hail of bullets.




Mastergram - A website which takes already remarkable photos and makes them better (or worse) using Instagram




A Gallery Of Drunk College Girls Behaving Badly
. Oh, you college girls. Never stop exerting your new found independence in such slutastic ways.




Music Break ...


Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!