Friday, September 30, 2011

Huh ?

Ok , Sometimes surfing this Internet of ours leaves me without words ..and this is one of these Times . Dont get me wrong I LOVE the name of the video but I just am at a loss to find anything positive or negative to say about it ...You'll see .



The internet giveth, and the internet taketh away. I don’t know what this is. I don’t think I wanna know what this is. All I do know is that this dude in the diaper with the Pinnochio nose scooting across the stage on a skateboard, is fucking killing it.


Discuss amongst yourselves and see if you can make heads or tails of it ?



Here we go ...



2-Faced Cat Declared Oldest Alive.....Glad that's settled.



Purported Victoria Santos Topless Cell Phone Pictures Leaked Amid Her Soccer Player Boot Knocking Scandal





The 6 Most Mind-Blowing Things Ever Caught by Fishermen








Videos: The 13 Greatest News Reporter Freakouts




See Ya Monday !!
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!