Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday No Show

I apologize to you, faithful TDC Enjoyer of the Weekend At Willies stories that Richie Fowler allows me to write for you here on this excellent site.



I'm now just back from a week of travel in the desert dust, and my mind has been engaged in other business out in the Dunes.


Today is my Lady's birthday, so I got some home bidness to take care of tonight after I write this thing here and wash off the moon dust.



Her birthday will be a big family feast of Lobstah with buttah, steamahs, and sugar and gold cob corn, and some dranking.



I will have something for you tomorrow on Sunday.



True that, baby.




She wants me to play this song.









God Help You.


God Help Us All.






---willies (happy to be back home).













.
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!