Thursday, November 3, 2011

JERSEY SHORE IS FAKE

Ohhh no , Say it isnt so !!

This guy will prove it :




I gotta admit that I think my faith has officially been shaken. I can’t bring myself to believe anymore. First 9/11, then all those natural disasters, now I find out that Jersey Shore is a steaming pile of staged bullshit? What kind of God would corrupt the fragile innocence of an MTV reality show with producer-created arguments and premeditated scenes? I’ll tell you what kind: the kind that doesn’t exist.

I’m not exactly sure how I’m gonna pick up the shattered pieces of my life and try to put something resembling maurice back again, but it ain’t gonna be easy. To find out that someone as GENUINE and DOWN TO EARTH as Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi would pretend to be upset just to make a quick buck is truly disturbing. I mean why did my school give her $32,000 if those fights aren’t real? I better not find out The Situation is in on this. I’m not sure I’d be able to keep the blades off my arm.





Here we go .....



AnnaLynne McCord would have had a nip slip, but she cheated




Sweep the leg: A Tribute To 80s Movie Bullies





Queen Victoria's underwear sold for almost $15,000 . In all fairness, that was actually pretty cheap if you calculate it per square inch.










Kenny Mayne plays the world's longest par 3





Four words: Tree goats of Morocco




Have the Jack the Ripper crimes finally been solved?





A Photographic Tribute To Bad Dogs . Sit Boo Boo, Sit. Good dog.





An All-Star Lesbian Orgy (NSFW) - Who knew decorative gourds got chicks so horny? Time to decorate for fall.




The Top Ten Earth Scars
- Your mama's gash is so big, she didn't make this list because she'd be all ten.





Music Break Time .....


Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!