Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thirsty Thursday








Face Time




There is nothing worse than trying to have a conversation with someone who cannot keep their fat fucking face from looking down at their cell phone. Email might be important, if it’s work related. But anything else, pay attention to me when I am in front of you. Put the phone down. I’m here. Twitter, Facebook updates, texts and sexts, these can wait. It’s called face time. The person in front of you will trump electronic versions of others each and every time. That’s how it should be. Unless Kim Jong 2 or that I’m A Dinner Jacket guy from Iranaway has pressed the nuke button, put the fucking fucking phone down. I swear,I have a short list of folks who cannot cut the cell phone umbilical cord for a ten minute conversation. I have it in my head that the next time I want to tell them something, I am going to ask them to hand the phone to me. No, although I am tempted to smash it, I wouldn’t do that. I like my own phone, too. Ya think I’m a Neanderthal? But I will relinquish it back to them after I have their full and complete attention for the next ten minutes. The return of their phone to them is the reward for our face time.


You're thoughts in the fucking columns?



LINKS




For your enjoyment, here are some of my favorite comedians.


These will be NSFW if you don’t have a pair of headphones.

If your IT Dept. does not allow Youtube, then I apologize. Truly.

The Daily Column links will be waiting until you get home tonight.

These are of varying volumes, so beware. No need to hurt your ears, my friend.







Big Billy Gardell. Half Time. 4 parts.










Hal Sparks. 4 Parts.






Press refresh button or hit the ole f5 button above to stop each of the following autorun YouTube vids.








YouTube autorun of Ben Bailey, from Cash Cab on Discovery. Brilliant comedy.














Gabriel Iglesias. Hot And Fluffy.












Sample of Louis C. K. Bag Of Dicks. Duuuude. Fuuuuuuuck. Way too much. But he goes where no man should. And that’s why he’s fearless.












All of Louis C.K., from the beginning, in 2004.








Aaaaaannnnnd:








Mitch Fatel.




Holy shit does this guy kill. His voice cracks me up. But he has wisdom and truth. Start with the second video after you click. Trust.
























.
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!