Saturday, January 14, 2012

Don't Be An Asshole

.





Hey there.




In order to clean up the front page for this mighty site, the TDC WEAW Weekend At Willies chapters are available for your perusal, if you care to check ‘em out, here.





No need to bog down your smart phone, my friend, with another long-ass williesthestories chapter that gets in the way of your enjoyment of the DC.





Now, Richie has invited someone to contribute his expertise in the health world here at the Mighty Daily Column, and I, myself, quite enjoyed the first post.



It’s very well written, and the answers he offers to your questions in the forums is On The Spot.



His name is Jonathan, and here is his site.




Gotta tell ya, Jonathan, I followed your advice, and it helped me to bust that plateau I have been fighting.



I haven’t felt sore from working out in a long time. Iron one day, then Aero the next. Welcome to the DC, dude.








Here are your links, you interesting Daily Column folks you.







LINKS






Getting pinched when you fly? Evidently. TSA pockets almost a half million in change. We are chumps.







Mmmm. Doritos.











Mmmm. iPhone ringing in an orchestra.








Uh, Wha?





In response, a Queef, I mean Twitter.





In response, a baby sneeze.








We all need to get a clue, huh?












Don’t be an asshole.








Ya know.









Music to dance to music. Turn it up, and lift some weight off the couch baby.




















.
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!