Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ohh Well

Have you ever heard the old saying " You cant make everyone happy " ? Well this is a letter I got from a reader that wasnt too happy with my Joe Paterno column .


Here is his email :


Richie,
I was a daily visitor to your site untill today. In the past, I have enjoyed reading your column, but after what you have written about Joe Paterno, I will never visit your site again. You are an arrogant prick. I wish people like yourself would actually get the facts straight before you start writing this crap on public forums. It is people like you that jump to conculsions and want to crucify people before they even know what they are talking about. I hope the other readers of this column see this and stop reading it as well. Joe was a great man that should have done more in ONE instance, but remember, he followed the law. It isn't his fault his superiors tried to cover it up. I hope you are never put in a similar sitation. I am not going to waste any more of my time with your or your site, but please in the future get your facts straight.

Duane


ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !!
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!