Friday, March 23, 2012

Cutting it short !!

Wow , Willies 1st Thursday column was a doozie !! Good Job !!


Is Abercrombie & Fitch seriously selling " Nigger " brown pants ???




I’ve just spend the last 20 minutes navigating the Abercrombie website to figure out if I was getting punk’d. I just refused to believe this could be real. But guess what? It is. Nigger Brown Pants are really for sale at Abercrombie and Fitch. Umm not a good look bro? I guess that’s what you get for not consulting Lane Sutton on this move first.


Apparently Abercrombie removed this because its already gone !!!!





Here we go ......


"Eating seaweed toast is the same as half an hour on a treadmill"



Man Gets Ticketed
For Yelling At Cat




Glee pencil sharpener 'an offensive weapon'.The Glee school kit (pen, pencil, eraser, etc) can only be purchased by people over 18.






Today this site is pissing me off !!
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!