Thursday, March 15, 2012

Doodie Science RULES !!!

Doodie Science Says We Should Squat When We Shit, You Down?








So you’re telling me I only normally poop one candy bar but if I squat I can poop two candy bars?

I’m still not sold. As someone who is a bathroom lounger, I just don’t see myself getting as comfortable on the toilet while squatting like an ape as I do when kickin’ back sit-poopin. Plus I’m a pretty tall guy. I don’t need my knees all in my face while taking a shit. They’re gonna be all in my face while I’m playing with my tablet, which at this point is almost exclusively for shit-related web browsing. I got putts to make and birds to throw in there; squatting could literally ruin everything.

What do you think?





Here we go .....



Man tried to strangle pet goat after losing house keys



You know how when your watching Youtube you start somewhere and end up somewhere totally different ? Well Yesterday I starting browsing Youtube and I just wanted to show you the series of videos I watched in a 10 minute time :

I started with this :



Then went here :



Then Went here :




Then Here :




Then Here :




And ended with this :




Crazy were it starts and where it ends !!




59-Year-Old Guy Busted For Driving, Drinking Beer, Having Sex At Same Time





After 244 Years, Encyclopaedia Britannica Stops the Presses




California to Texas Translation Guide





The 13 Craziest Things Ever Used As Medicine (In America)





Mug shot o' the year
...... so far




Genius scientists conclude: Interacting with a Woman Can Leave Men "Cognitively Impaired"





If you don't already have your bobblehead doll of John Wilkes Booth, you're too late





Micaela Schaefer See-Through Top
Provides a ‘How To’ Manual for Red Carpet Fashion





5 Creepy Paintings
That Predicted Real World Events
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!