Monday, March 5, 2012

He was a Cinderella Boy .....

Ahhh , The old guys win one for once .



These old guys gave to the kids but the kids seemed to have some fun so it was a good time for everyone involved . Awesome video. You can not do that! You can not do that! When the old dude stuck the kid’s jacket up on like the top branch of the tallest tree then whacked him in the face I lost it. Only thing missing was I wish these old bros just started chanting Mandlebaum! Mandlebaum! while they beat the kid into smithereens with golf ball retrievers. Just seemed like it fit.






Here we go ......



Asteroid 2012 DA14 heads for Earth next year

"Scientists are predicting that the asteroid 2012 DA14 has a good chance of colliding with Earth in eleven months. Watch the skies in February 2013! According to RT, NASA has confirmed that the 60 meter (or 197 feet) asteroid, which was spotted by Spanish stargazers in February this year, has a good chance of colliding with earth."

Or not!!! This article says:

"Next year, on February 15, 2013, DA14 will actually get pretty close to Earth. It will pass us at a distance of about 27,000 km (17,000 miles) — well beneath many of our own orbiting satellites! To the best of my knowledge, this is the closest pass of a decent-sized asteroid ever seen before the actual pass itself. However, let’s again be very clear: it will miss."




The 5 Saddest Attempts to Take Over a Country





Farmer's spray paint prank
raised bird watchers' hopes of a new species





We're going to need a bigger net: Photographer meets FOOT-WIDE moth in the Himalayas









Those Clouds Are Beautiful...I think they're CUMulous clouds.




How You Can Get Your FBI File - With the places I've gone and things I've seen on this here internet, I don't think I even want to know.




Naked Snowboarding (NSFW) - That doesn't really seem like something I'd care to do, but it's still fun to watch.




This Girl Is Brilliant With A Hula Hoop
I'm just going to go ahead and put it out there that I'd make it rain all night to see her do this naked.
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!