Monday, April 9, 2012

Way to leg out a double dude ...Whoops !

Hey second base , Keep your head on a swivel bro !!!


Well I think it’s safe to say that the Yavapai Community College vs. Scottsdale Community College rivalry just got ramped up a couple levels.



Because as far as cheap shots go this a perfect 10. Like I’m just not sure you can cheap shot a guy any worse than this? It was so bad that nobody in the park even knows what the fuck happened. Did he trip? Did he get punched? Did he have a heart attack? Nope. He got steam rolled by Greenwell.




Here we go ...



Astronomy pic o' the day: Io, Moon Over Jupiter




Officers find parrots in man's pants




Paris Mayor Combats Noisy Nightlife by Deploying Roving Squads of Mimes





Sometimes working at the mall doesnt suck ...like when a Live show comes to town




BTW , the White dude in this video has SWAG for days !!





6 Amazing Rich Kid Versions of the Toys
You Grew Up With





RIP: broadcasting legend Mike Wallace




More pics of a pantyless Miley Cyrus leaving Winsor Pilates in Hollywood





Game Of Ponies - I'll be the first to tell you that I don't get the whole Bronies thing, but trust me when I say that an unhealthy crush on a cartoon horse isn't required to enjoy this video.




Tits that Jiggle
I feel pretty sure that I've linked to this before, but I ran across it again today and it is still just as wonderful as it was the first time.





The Complete Set Of "Yo! MTV Raps" Trading Cards




Music Break .....

Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!