Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Fuckno Wars Start



Exit Now Or Lose All Hope




Hey there my friend.  Been up all night writing this for you.

Hope you like it.


Got back from celebrating my son's birthday with our extended family at Yoshi's in Brewer, and that was the best time. Always wait for the start of the weekend to celebrate in an adult manner, so you can behave like a bunch of laughing kids, true.


I had an idea about which way this thing should go, but when I got back and started off from where I'd left off after writing it all week, well, it was all just wrong.



I guess you just can't force it.  Sometimes, if you're lucky, it smacks you upside the head and you have to wipe the slate clean and just sit back and let it do what it wants.


Sometimes, the writer gets in the way of the tale, and that is what must have happened.


Wake up call.



So here you go.


God Help You.


God Help Us All.



---willies out.




(Sorry about no links.  I'm beat.)


Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!