Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Burgerific !!!

First off , Great Column yesterday Willies !!





The fact that this song is flaming hot aside, my man brings up an excellent point regarding burgers. If you’re eating a weak burger you can still chew and talk. I’m eating a standard McDonalds cheeseburger and wanna chat? Cool, no problem. I’m eating a Bacon double from 5 Guys? Get the fuck outta my face. Total disregard for social interaction.

PS – Seriously awesome hook in this tune.



Here we go .....


Pic o' the day: Pennsylvania road crew paints yellow line over dead raccoon



Mugshot o' the day: 'I'm wasted, ya got me!'




Daily dose of walnuts boost sperm quality









A soldier who took the left buttock from Saddam Hussein's statue has beaten the half-assed charges against him




What, no pics? City of Toronto changes mind, will allow topless rallies in city parks




Cheating Scandal Rocks the World of Competitive Scrabble





Victor Conte -- Melky Cabrera one of many in MLB on PEDs




The Weirdest Deep-Friend Goodies on the 2012 Fair Circuit.....Deep-friend Kool-Aid? We live in a magical time, my friends.




40 Gratuitous Tan Line Photos - Take a peek where the sun don't shine.




Music Break ....




Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!