Monday, August 6, 2012

McKayla Maroney Chokes In Vault…Unleashes Mega “Bitch Face”

God damn it , I was fucking HOWLING at my house last night watching the Olympics when this happened !!!!

Look at this little Russian girl. Thinks she’s going to hug Bitch Face. Get off me Gorbachev!







I like McKayla Maroney. I love how she is such a bitch. I respect the hell out of her for it. So I was kind of happy when I heard she fell on the vault which was essentially the only possible way she could lose the gold medal because I knew she must have been throwing around her “bitch face” all over the joint and she didn’t disappoint. Bitch face like you read about. Should be fun to watch tonight. Also anything less than 3 “catastrophics” from Al Trautwig and company will be a bigger upset than Maroney actually falling.

If anyone would ever re-enact Tanya Harding going ham on Nancy Kerrigan, it's this broad.




Here we go :


Miranda Kerr Nude by Laurent Darmon




5 More inexplicably horrifying episodes of TV shows




All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

The king in question is the brother of Richard Lionheart, John Lackland, the king who was coerced into signing the Magna Carta, and the bad guy in the Robin Hood tales.

By the way, the one exception is Martin van Buren.)









'Cockneys vs Zombies': Check out the horror-comedy's gore-drenched, red band trailer




Drugged Cats, Back From the Vet.....I'll have whatever they're having.




Kendall Rayanne ( NSFW ) - At this point, the tank top seems a tad unnecessary.




Derek Barnes Wants to be a Stuntman, Here's his impressive self-produced highlight reel. (Ouch.)




Music Break ....


Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!