Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy, Wait, Wha?






Happy Observance of Columbus Day?


Really?



Yeah, thanks alot.



Instead,



As of today, I have been married to a strong, full-blooded native woman who has put up with me for 19 years, through thick and thin, hardship and merriment, and also, unyielding support and commitment. 

God Help Her.   




And also, Thank You Lisa.



I have nothing pretty to offer you like poetry or songs played on your guitar.  I can only attempt to do my best to write a tale, and it is not pretty.  Yet, there is redemption at the end.




It’s all I have for you.




But,





You know me.




.


God Help You.

God Help Us All.



---willies out.





I did  not put up anything here yesterday, because our Mighty TDC bro Tucky Dave had his own thing to do, and I would never try to compete with the likes of him.

Thanks bud.


Afraid of that ax, by the way.











Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!