Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Sideshow Have A Heart



Thank you for your support, Rich Fowler.  I saw what you did.
 



Here's my tribute to Florida Bobcat from last Thirsty Thursday:  Fixed.

Well, the post, that is.  FB is on the mend.

Tough ole bastuhd, ayuh.

(The link will bring you to an old blog of my own, and although the vids work, they are short.  Fucking hotel bastards...)







Chalk Outline   Three Days Grace




Huh.


Halloween.


Best time of the year for the likes of me.


I take my coffee and my brew as black as the day I was born.


Halloween in three days.  Get your face paint ready for the party.  Here are some famous chicks without make-up. 





Why not burn down the whole neighborhood with a flaming jack o’lantern?







Don’t go overboard with your costume, don’t lose your head.







Ghostbuster’s Magic.








Ted Talk Magic.








Gilberto Valle and cannibalism.





Mike Myers as Michael Myers.  Funny.






This robot at DARPA walks up them stairs like I do after a good meal and brews.





I may act all buzzed, but I’ll steal your heart.




Here’s Chapter 16 of my tale, and it’s kind of ugly.  In time for Hallowe’en, we begin the Chronicles Of  Sven.  Write your name on my heart, baby.





God Help You.

God Help Us All.


---willies out.








OK, One More For You.




As long as Bruce Willis makes movies, stuntmen will always have jobs.








Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!