Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Thirsty Hearts Day


Ahhhh.  Love.  I remember the day, way back in time, when I...




…Nahhhh.    Let’s have some fun.  willies style.






































Five Seconds Films Compilation for today.











The timeless and sadly lifeless Sam Kinison on this day.  Classic.  Breaking All The Rules.












On another note, that Harlem Shakes stuff.  Jeeez.














Freddie Wong has something to say about the Harlem Shakes.













Antidote:

Brian Regan.  I Walked On The Moon.  Take a lunch hour and have some laughs, instead of buying the flowers and chocolate that you forgot.











That writing thing I've been doing needs to take a back seat so I can get other things done.  Here’s why.






It started from back here.




God Help You.

God Help Us All.

---willies out.





















OK, CBZ’s nsfw for you.
















Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!