Saturday, March 2, 2013

WEAW Saturday Shower







Sequestered



Spent all day dealing with a burst waterline under the second-floor bathroom sink.  Nice way to wake up in the middle of the night, huh?

Oh, yes, I took pics, and tomorrow I’ll put them up here.  Tonight, I am sitting back with a drink in hand, and my ladies are abed.  It’s time to see what I can find for your Saturday Morning perusal, you dedicated Enjoyer of the Mighty TDC.

When you are a cheap bastard, you fix things yourself, and you get them done right.  It costs more to have someone fix something you’ve made worse by fucking shit up.

Oh, by the way, Washington D.C. should be fired for not doing their job.

You’re on your own now.






Wish You Were Here    by Pink Floyd






I feel like Gary Busey today after that ordeal.



Memes, so far this year.



I dare you to search Youtube with these words:  Do The Harlem Shake




Dude creates a robotic process to separate Oreo halves.  Took him 0.04 Years!  Reminds me of my youth.





Like a chimp and a frog.





Go Braless, bra.  Women have the best view.




Ahh.  Remember making your friends think that you were super smart by unwinding a Rubik’s Cube on only one side until it looked mixed, and then reversing those moves?  How about while juggling it?




These photos will not end well?




Traumatizing Moments in movies meant for kids, but they’re TraumaTizing moments.






God Help You.

God Help Us All.

---willies out.













OK, One More For You.




Nsfw CBZ





Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!