Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thirsty Thursday Moose And Beer







I like beer, and I like moose meat.  But when one destroys the other, it makes my simple mind freeze and reboot.  






I know, Moosehead beer is tasty and all.  But remember the stories about the stolenbatches?  Them Cannucks (who hunt for their food in the bushes) assisted the County Mounties and returned all the hidden, stolen beer.




Lesson: Don’t steal beer.  If you do, be sure to drink it all up.  If you can’t manage that, then don’t sing a shitty song over and over again until you get choked by your bitch, like a bitch.





So, have you ever tasted moosemeat?  The taste of it all depends on how it got to your table.  Here’s the best place I know of that does it up right.  You bring your moose to them, and they treat it like it was beef.  USDA certified butcher.  Maple Lane Farms of Maine. Cold aging, no game flavor.




How about beer?  Are you a bottle drinker, or a can drinker, or if it’s beer, who gives a damn?  I’m numba three.  Beer good





You can look at me like a hick from the sticks if you like, and that’s cool with me.





But I’ll tell you what, forget about stockpiling guns to fight against the Illuminutty or feds or whatever you guns nuts fear.

Instead, think about how to kill something and be able to make it presentable for your table.

It’s what a man can do, and should do.  Like playing sports with cats.




Just don’t drill a well the wrong way.




You might end up with piss on your couch While you are rocking out on your guitar.  (3:30





Jungle Man   by RedHot Chili Peppers 





God Help You.

God Help Us All.

---willies out.









OK, one more for you.

Chapter five of my tale





.
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!