Saturday, June 22, 2013

WEEKEND AT WILLIES NUMBER 20072






Good morning and well met.

I have been away all week at a conference and just got back from driving for twelve hours through Massachusetts' lovely tragic jams and road construction experiments.

Here's all I have for you today:  The next Chapter of the tale, which has been fueled by my experiences in traffic...

Tomorrow I will have some links for you.


Enjoy the second official day of summer, however you wish to go about it.

Here is a collection of videos that one of my own long-time favorite bands has recently put out.


You might consider purchasing their wares.

The images remind me of a certain tale I've telling you all these years.  See if you can find the golden car with the black firebird on it's hood, and other images...

The artist Boneface created the images, and it's fine work.  Liam Brazier animated these images and put together the creepy tale, set in a pre-apocalyptic desert city. Exquisite. 






Like Clockwork    by QOTSA  



God Help You.

God Help Us All.

---willies out
  

Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!