Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Anyone In Need Of Some Barbaric Battle Spikes?










Barbaric Battle Clubs - $125 (Salisbury/Beverly)

23″ total length to tip of spike
21 spikes on each club
Reproduction but awesome



Ummm, yes please! I’ve long thought that it was time for me to get a weapon, on account of me being a huge pussy. But you see, the problem with me being a pussy is that it extends further than my lack of ability to throw a punch. I also don’t know how to use weapons. I’ve never fired a gun, I could never bring myself to stab someone point blank. But a barbaric battle club? Seems right up my alley. Bash robbers heads in like it’s a game of whack-a-mole. It’s like a Charlie Kelly Rat Stick only for humans.

I’m gonna buy these things and stand in front of a mirror naked, taking monster cuts. Richie’s going deep tonight!



Here we go .....



Emily Ratajkowski Nekkid
in Animal Costume Heads



Emma Roberts Beat Up Her Effeminate Boyfriend
. Impressive. Very few skinny Hollywood actresses could beat up their husbands or boyfriends.



Quebec mayor forced to apologize for saying how much he enjoys killing kittens with his car



The OY of sex! Kosher lube a blessing for religious Jews




Quiz: Name That Tune, TV Theme Song Edition



10 Spectacular Overhanging Rocks





BTW , Just so you know im trying to keep everything light hearted and not getting into the Trayvon/ Rolling Stone rants keeps it that way .












Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!