Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thirsty Intervene

Here’s a tune for ya:  Older tune with a long, ironic intro.  There are parts that are reminiscent of Kurt Cobrain’s old group.  What was that group called?





Slight Figure Of Speech   by The Avett Brothers 





This will be interesting.  For some reason,  I am being tracked again.  Maybe it’s the NSA? 

Nope.  I do no harm.



Perhaps it’s the thought police?

Nope,  I got my favorite tin-foil hat on.  (Lulz)


Maybe it’s them damn aliens?

Nope, I got my Fox Mulder on.



Maybe it’s because of the effort to create free inter-tubes contributions: an escape from all the work I do eight days a week for my own tribe?

Hmmm.


We should all be so beneficently watched over and protected.



Hell, you know how to find weird links on your own by now, isn’t that correct?


Here’s the next part of the tale that I have for you.




Do you dare to follow?


It’s quite dark.




God Help You.

God Help Us All.

---willies out.






.









(This is a show.  Settle down, my friend, and see what the weekend has in store for you, here at Richie's Mighty TDC site.)
Welcome to The NEW Daily Column!!